Mr. Burdick has over 20 years of experience in information technology and specializes in
infrastructure, cybersecurity, technology risk, and compliance. For the last 20 years, he
has worked as a fractional CISO for numerous companies across a variety of industries.
Mr. Burdick is a principal in Blair Carlisle, a technology risk advisory firm.
Recently selected client assignments include:
- Advising multiple companies as a fractional CISO and Compliance Director, providing direction and insight to IT risk and compliance matters to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Numerous projects regarding internal control development and information security for global Clients, including review of relevant compliance requirements, including SOC 2, NIST, ISO 27001, GDPR, CCPA, PCI-DSS, and other standards.
- Operation of Broadtela, a VOIP platform company with clients across the US.
- The consolidation and move of the ECOT (Ohio online school) infrastructure from 2 data center sites to a single new site. Further consolidation of the infrastructure to Azure, including thousands of Exchange email accounts and dozens of servers, SharePoint sites, and SQL databases.
- Managing numerous infrastructure projects, including a CDN solution supporting multiple fortune 500 companies.
- Blair Carlisle IT Risk Advisors, Principal Consultant & Chief Information Officer
- Broadtela, President
- MyWorkPlaceOnline.com, President
- Realtime Media, Brian Communications, TechR2 – Compliance as a Service